May 23, 2005

A few of my favorite things (ie., addictions)

Now, I like snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes as much as the next girl, but they're pretty hard to come by here. I'm a simple girl. The little things make me oh so happy. I can't get enough:

  • Magazines. I will read anything printed on glossy paper.
  • Mechanical pencils. Always sharp, and nerdy, in a good way.
  • Lip Balms. It's an addiction, really.
  • Iced tea. A can of Lipton here is freaking LE, so I brew it. Sometimes with mint, sometimes without. Always with plenty of sugar.
  • Nescafe. It's Egypt's excuse for coffee, for those of us without a coffee maker. (most people here I think) It's the instant stuff, but it's my sweet elixer of life that gets my day going.
  • Chocolate. Need I say more?
  • Makeup/Skincare stuff- I'm a sucker for the next new product, although living here has weaned me off that habit, somewhat.
  • Notebooks. I am a list-aholic (why, I'm making one now!). I love me a new "Mead Fat Lil Notebook"
  • Hello Kitty stuff. That little cat is so darn cute, I like to cover said notebooks with Hello Kitty stickers!
Wow, I guess that's a pretty long list there. Mostly harmless, good clean fun!

3 comments:

  1. i am so addicted to lip balm

    i brew my own icced tea as well.

    do you hate tearing pages out of your notebooks? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. Especially if the pages leave the scraggly remains in the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:09 AM

    And I hate litter bugs!
    -Omar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!