February 28, 2005

Oscar Madness

The Oscars were on here, live, in the middle of the night. So I did what any normal, rational person would do. I set my alarm to 3 am so I could wake up and push record. (No timer) I woke up again later, to get Dawood up and ready and I caught the last few awards.

Someone told me that some of the Oscars were awarded in the audience?? What the? How lame. The whole exitement of the moment of winning an Oscar is to go UP THERE! BLAH!

I havn't seen any of these movies, so what do I know, but I was glad Jamie Foxx won. I still picture him as "Wanda" from "In Living Color", ("I'm ret to go!") Hee!

I thought the stage set was ugly this year, but there were lotsa purdy dresses.

I'll post more about this once I actually WATCH the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!