February 14, 2005

I LOVE RECIPEZAAR

This is gonna sound like I work for them or something. I don't. Really.

I just found this website
RECIPEZAAR , where you can find TONS of recipes. Recipes from different regions of the world, with pictures and ratings. You can make meal plans and add recipe's to your online cookbook, print meal plans and shopping lists, and even convert measurements to however many servings you want and from US to Metric, Fahrenheit to Celsius temp. Etc. There's even a message board. I love this site!

No, I don't work for recipezaar.

Seriously!

2 comments:

  1. Mona,

    I just used your name in vain on Melinda's blog by mistake. :( I got your blog from the email groups. I like it and hope to read it everyday. MMM- recipes!!


    Ma3salaama,

    Marian in MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Melinda, erm...I mean Marian! JUST KIDDING!! I update from 1 to 2 times a week, just so ya know, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!